Falkirk Town Centre
Falkirk is a historic town centre with a traditional high street and lots of things to be doing.
Falkirk has a fully pedestrianised town centre and a large shopping centre, the Howgate, offering a diverse and exciting experience for visitors and residents alike. The exstensive retail offering will allow you to enjoy a great selection of independent boutiques, speciality stores and gift shops, as well as high street regulars and fashion favourites.
If you are visiting The Kelpies or the The Falkirk Wheel make sure you pop in to the town centre where a wide selection of coffee shops, bistros, bars and restaurants will keep you refreshed day or night. The town centre heritage trail and Falkirk Town Hall will also keep you occupied, with the FTH offering comedy, drama, music and family orientated events.
Nearby Central Retail Park also has a fantastic mix of leading national retailers, a 12 screen cinema and restaurants. We weren't lying when we said there is lots to see and do in Falkirk's Town Centre.
Bo'ness Town Centre
Bo’ness is a beautiful town on the banks of the river Forth, steeped in history and folklore, where a warm welcome awaits you.
Bo'ness is home to the Bo'ness and Kinneil Railway, the Bo'ness Motor Museum, the beautifully restored Hippodrome Cinema and Kinneil Estate is just a few minutes away from which you can access parts of the Antonine Wall.
Compact, yet packed with activities and places of interest, the town is easy to get around with a great mix of independent retailers, it is safe to say you’ll never be bored in Bo’ness. You’ll enjoy quiet walks with easy access to the John Muir Way or alternatively there’s a huge choice of sporting activities to be experiencing - to find out more about what's on offer in Bo'ness click here.
Denny Town Centre
Denny Town Centre's new £7.8m development of 10 shop units, a community library and improved car park is now open with a number of new and existing businesses trading in their new bespoke units. There's lots to see and do in Denny, from play parks to Wellsfield Farm Activity Centre (on the outskirts) Denny is sure to keep you busy.
The Town Centre's development includes:
• A new two storey building with ground floor units accessed from Stirling Street
• A new upgraded car park accessed from Davies Row, with 98 parking spaces.
• Access to the first floor units and the library from the car park side of the building (reflecting the difference in levels between the car park and Stirling Street)
• A new Denny Library with community space
During your next visit check out the following community-led public art pieces:
• A Sculptural Treasure Trail – a sculpture 'treasure' trail which highlights and tells the story of Denny
• Railing – the creation of bespoke artistic railings that reflect the local heritage and people of the area
• The Lazy Corner – This area was historically a social point where locals gathered at the corner for a chat
• The Staircase – located at the north end of the site, the artist will work directly with the elevation of the stairs to host artistic elements that reflect local heritage aspects
• The Picture House (Way Finding) – referencing local cinema and picture houses that existed in Denny
A range of events such as the Christmas lights switch on ensure the town centre remains a hive of activity. For more information about the regeneration of Denny click here.
Grangemouth Town Centre
Grangemouth is packed full of local history and memorabilia which is well worth a visit.
There are lots of unique retailers giving excellent customer service, with free parking and the town centre being on one level it’s a must for visitors.
Events such as the Christmas light switch on including the Aviemore Reindeer all add to the ambience of the Town Centre, so makesure to check the events section of our website to see what's happening in and around Grangemouth.
Stenhousemuir Town Centre
Take a look at the small, friendly, independent shops in the newly regenerated town centre. Within the town centre is the “lido”, which was gifted to the local area, and is a lovely spot to take time out to enjoy nature.
There is also a good mix of businesses such as a butchers shop, florists, coffee shops, wellness centre, newsagents, hardware store, chemists, to name a few. Close by there are also a number of great golf clubs.