We're offering the chance to win a break for a family of four (2x Adults and 2x Children) in the Falkirk area, including:
- A two night stay, including breakfast at Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
- A £75 voucher to enjoy a family meal at The Croft & Creel Restaurant
- Afternoon Tea for four at Callendar House
- Kelpies tour for a family of four
- A boat tour for four at The Falkirk Wheel
- Tickets for a family of 4 to visit Blackness Castle
- Family ticket for a steam train ride at Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway
- A £100 Falkirk District Town centre Gift Card
- Family ticket from First Bus
Stay in one of their luxurious and peaceful rooms and enjoy a hearty breakfast made from the finest local produce. Make the most of your stay and have dinner at their award-winning steakhouse and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment. They also have a state-of-the-art gym and 20-metre swimming pool!
Choose from a mouth-watering menu which offers something for everyone. The Croft & Creel is a family-run restaurant which specialises in steak and seafood but also offers vegan and vegetarian options, as well as their famous Sunday roasts, using fresh locally sourced produce.
Enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea in the stunning surroundings of the Drawing Room at Callendar House. Once there, explore this magnificent French chateau, the exhibitions, and Georgian kitchen featured in Outlander. And finally take a stroll around the beautiful park.
Experience the world's largest equine sculptures up close and go inside to marvel at the complexity and engineering which created these fantastic pieces of art. With 500km of connected cycle paths, adventure zone, lagoon, e-bike hire station, visitor centre and café, and much more, it makes it the perfect day out for the whole family.
Take a spin on the world’s only rotating boat lift, 115ft hight, learn all about this magnificent structure and take in the views over central Scotland. Enjoy a great family day out at The Falkirk Wheel, with children’s activity zone and play park, mini golf (new for 2021), cycle hire, Segway tours and much more.
A stunning 15th-century castle with breath-taking views of the Forth Bridges and Fife, known as ‘the ship that never sailed’ due to its great stone ship appearance. After your visit, take a stroll along Blackness shoreline and enjoy a hot beverage or meal at the quirky Lobster Pot.
A wonderful day out for all the family! Soak up the atmosphere of this heritage railway and explore Scotland’s largest railway museum situated on the Firth of Forth close to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
A handy gift card to spend at over 100 different retailers in the Falkirk area, including a variety of award-winning restaurants and cafes, and a great selection of independent boutiques, gift shops and high street fashion favourites.
The Corner Café
A great and sustainable way to travel around the Falkirk area and reach the incredible attractions and businesses included in this giveaway package. Included is a Family ticket, valid for one day's unlimited travel for two adults and up to two children (5-15) throughout the entire Scotland East Network. Under 5's travel for free. See First Bus network map here.
Terms & conditions
- Visit Falkirk will not contact you for any personal details, including bank details.
- The prize draw will close on 11.59pm GMT on 16 June 2021 and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email shortly afterwards.
- The winner will be contacted by email. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, the prize will be released to another entrant
- The prize must be used by the date specified by the provider.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this prize draw. Winners may be required to show ID when claiming their prize.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- There is no cash alternative
- VisitFalkirk will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries not received.
- One winner will be drawn.
- Please see full terms & conditions here