We're offering the chance to win a break for a family of four (2 Adults and 2 Children) in the Falkirk area, this includes:
- A two night stay for a family of 4 (2 Adults + 2 Children) at Carr's Hill
- Afternoon Tea for a family of 4 (2 Adults + 2 Children) at Callendar House
- £20 voucher for The Kelpies Visitor Centre Café
- A boat tour for 4 (2 Adults + 2 Children) at The Falkirk Wheel
- Tickets for a family of 4 (2 Adults + 2 Children) to visit Blackness Castle
- Family ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children) for a steam train ride at Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway
- A £150 Falkirk District Town centre Gift Card
- Family ticket from First Bus
Enjoy a unique family camping adventure at Carr's Hill in one of their Luxury Safari Tents, which offer you and your family an outdoor adventure under canvas yet provide the comforts of home. Wake up to fresh air and stunning views over the Stirlingshire countryside. Relax as the children play safely outdoors, then settle down for the night with a glass of wine and enjoy the beautiful sunsets as you gaze towards Ben Lomond and Ben Ledi. Experience luxury glamping at its very best!
Enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea in the stunning surroundings of the Drawing Room at Callendar House. Once there, explore this magnificent French styled chateau, the exhibitions, and Georgian kitchen which featured in Outlander. Take a stroll around the beautiful park and let the kids go wild in the Roman themed play park.
Sit, relax and enjoy a freshly prepared meal at the Kelpies Visitor Centre Café where they pride themselves on sourcing local produce where they can. The cafe has stunning views over to the Kelpies, the world's largest equine sculptures. Don't miss the opportunity to join a Kelpies tour to get up close and go inside to marvel at the complexity and engineering which created these fantastic pieces of art. With 500km of connected cycle paths, adventure zone, lagoon, e-bike hire station, visitor centre with cafe,shop and exhibition space, it really does makes it the perfect day out for the whole family.
Take a spin on the world’s only rotating boat lift, 115ft hight, learn all about this magnificent structure and take in the views over central Scotland. The Falkirk Wheel has a great range of activities on site including, visitor centre with cafe and shop plus children’s activity zone, play park, mini golf, paddle boarding, cycle hire, Segway tours, E-bike station and much more.
A stunning 15th-century castle with breath-taking views of the Forth Bridges and Fife, known as ‘the ship that never sailed’ due to its great stone ship appearance. Also used as a film location for Outlander, Outlaw King, Mary Queen of Scots and many more. After your visit, take a stroll along the Blackness shoreline and enjoy a hot drink, snack or meal at the quirky Lobster Pot.
A wonderful day out for all the family! Soak up the atmosphere of this heritage railway and explore Scotland’s largest railway museum situated on the Firth of Forth close to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
A handy gift card to spend at over 100 different retailers in the Falkirk area, including a variety of award-winning restaurants and cafes, and a great selection of independent boutiques, gift shops and high street fashion favourites.
The Lonely Broomstick
A great and sustainable way to travel around the Falkirk area and reach our attractions and businesses included in this giveaway package. Included is a Family ticket, valid for one day's unlimited travel for two adults and up to two children (5-15) throughout the entire Scotland East Network. Under 5's travel for free. See First Bus network map here.
Terms & conditions
- Visit Falkirk will not contact you for any personal details, including bank details.
- The prize draw will close on 11.59pm GMT on 6th October 2021 and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email shortly afterwards.
- The winner will be contacted by email. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, the prize will be released to another entrant
- The prize must be used by the date specified by the provider.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this prize draw. Winners may be required to show ID when claiming their prize.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- There is no cash alternative
- VisitFalkirk will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries not received.
- One winner will be drawn.
- Please see full terms & conditions here
Pictures credit: Vass Media and Adventures Around Scotland